Friday, June 3, 2011

How can i change my custody arrangement? plz...?

i really need help with this.

my parents recently went to court for custody of me june 15....

i am 15 and when i went to court i said i wanted to live with my mom but see my dad evry other weekend....mainly becuase i dont want to be seperated from my brother...and thats what they decided



well now im starting see i shouldve said it the other way around..... my bro is turning 18 soon and he is probably gonna live with me dad after he turns 18 cuz of stuff my mom has put him through....



and her and her boyfriend are starting to majorly treat me like crap now that everything has been decided...



and now i cant help but think living with my dad is a much better choice and i made a mistake by telling the court what i did....





so how can i change the custody arrangements?



or what can i do to be able to break the arrangements without my dad going to jail or something.....



please....jus tell me what i or my parents could doHow can i change my custody arrangement? plz...?well if ur parents are willing to allow it they already went thru the custody thing so they know the drill and can set it all up, otherwise u are gonna have to talk to someone like a police officer or a lawyer or something like that to figure out what it is u have to do. i say those people becuz they know the laws and prlly can help u out the most if ur parents are uncooperative.



also if ur dad is all for it just tell him and he can prlly do alot of the work.