Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I file a petition for modification of court order where my mother was granted full custody. To get mine

My mother had temporary custody of my son-drawn up by me. She lives in a different state and went in front of the town judge and committed purgery and got full custody of my son. She made sure to get no child support so that I would get no visitation. She lives 5 hours away, will not let me see him and I get to call and talk to him until she hangs up on us. He is two. I was just diagnosed with cardiomyopothy and I want to spend as much time with him as I can. I cannot afford an attorney. how do I petition the court for a mod. to the order?How do I file a petition for modification of court order where my mother was granted full custody. To get mineContact the court that issued the custody order and motion the judge for a hearing on custody. You will then be able to present your case to the judge and do provide proof for your mother's perjury. Change of custody is rare. The court usually are very careful in awarding custody. Why did you transfer custody to your mother? You gave her the in to your child. Have you been arrested for using drugs recently? Be ready and present your case to the judge.How do I file a petition for modification of court order where my mother was granted full custody. To get mineDepends what state you are in. Some states will not let you file a motion to modify for a year.



How in the world did she keep you from seeing your child. Just because you don't pay child support does not give her the right to keep your son from you.

Did you get a copy of the order from the court? If not call the district clerks office in the county where she got custody and ask how much a copy is and have them send you a copy.

How do you even know that she went to court on that?



You'd better get a lawyer and carry him/her copies of the custody agreement you made for your mother and a copy of the court document you obtained from the district clerk's office.





*good Luck!How do I file a petition for modification of court order where my mother was granted full custody. To get mineApply in the highr court.How do I file a petition for modification of court order where my mother was granted full custody. To get mineFollow goawayisleep's advice (1st answer).



You state %26quot;temporary custody agreement . . . drawn up by me.%26quot;



IF (%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;--- key word) a legitimate court issued an order for your mother to have full custody, it should also include provisions for visitation unless your parental rights were removed.



In which case, your only realistic option is to hire an attorney. Custody battles are far more than filing paperwork and your chance of successfully arguing for a change of custody (based on what you wrote) are nearly zero.



Good luck.How do I file a petition for modification of court order where my mother was granted full custody. To get mineGo to court and show why it is in the best interest of the child for you to have custody back. It has nothing to do with your best interest.
  • skin discoloration rash
  • healthy hair
  •