Friday, June 3, 2011

I need to know how to move out of my moms house by emancipation or custody change? Age 17.?

I've been enduring some physical and mental abuse by my mother and step father for the past few years. I am turning 18 this winter, but I cannot wait any longer.. I would like to move in with my father who can support me financially, and is a lot more understanding. I do not want to get either of them in trouble with the abuse aspect, I would rather have this done with drama at a minimum. My mom has recently restricted me from seeing my dad, and has full custody. I do however still see him, and he wants me to move in also.. but either of us know where to start. Please, law related advice only.. I live in Florida.I need to know how to move out of my moms house by emancipation or custody change? Age 17.?Does your father have visitation rights. He can file a motion to enforce, or even an emergency motions to change custody. He can learn about this at Dads House in Yahoo Groups.

http://dads-house.org/



I do hope you are not playing games here. You should never make a false allegation just to get your way. Do you keep a daily journal? You should be.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\I need to know how to move out of my moms house by emancipation or custody change? Age 17.?Dan I don't know what to tell you but I will pray for the best, you know I love you a ton and I hope you e-mail me used2beterri@yahoo.com Samantha wanted to do this last summer, and I think your mom has to sign a paper allowing it. Samantha tried to get me to sign a paper when I was in the hospital almost dead in June my sister told me, but i was going into surgery and on a ventilator, and now we are in MI. Please let me know what happens ok.

Love you



Theresa Pacurari
  • should i study abroad in uk
  • comforter take to wash
  •