Friday, June 3, 2011

How can i prove to the courts that my daughter is in my custody and has been for a while?

i am in the military i changed custody of my daughter to her aunt and things did not work out so i picked my daughter up after a week of the custody change and she has been living with me since. I had a court date to change the custody back to myself.My sister will not cooperate and i live in Kansas she lives in New York. i just got summoned to go to court for child support and my daughter is living with me. How can i get this situation extinguished? I want to know how i can get the courts to know she is not in valid standings to recieve child support from me.How can i prove to the courts that my daughter is in my custody and has been for a while?Winesses, particularly daycare, pre-school, etc., medical records.
  • dog
  • arrange files by name
  •