Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I file for a motion to change my current custody orders for the best interest of the kids in CA?

I have custody but I joined the military and left my children with their father. I never released custody, they are still mine but I now reside in KY and our visitation agreement will no longer work. He has also proved that he cant handle the job. I would like to work things out and file everything I have to so i don't lose any more time. I am currently deployed......Please helpHow do I file for a motion to change my current custody orders for the best interest of the kids in CA?Consult a lawyer as soon as you can. Complicated matter with children, and you'll need a lawyer here.How do I file for a motion to change my current custody orders for the best interest of the kids in CA?If you are deployed go to your lawyers on your base and find out.