Tuesday, October 25, 2011

15 and wanting to move out of moms house and in with dad.?

i am 15 years old (16 in march) and i have recently decided i want to move in with my dad. i feel the environment is much better for me..and A lot of different reasons why i want to move out of my moms..me and my dad have been talking about it and my sisters have been talking to me about it too that it would be better for me..i didn't know how to do it though i am scared to tell my mom..my oldest sister said i should just find out as much information as i can about it and figure out if i would want to get custody changed from my mom to my dad..i have an older brother that lives with my mom too he probably wouldn't live up here though which would make it bad for him has anyone else done this? isnt it no matter what she wants i am able to move out since i am over 14 yrs old? i dont want emancipated i just want custody changed i think..anyways anything will help.15 and wanting to move out of moms house and in with dad.?It may not work, but the best option is to try and just sit down and talk to your mom about it. If you REALLY don't want to then see if your dad will be there when you do it.



Just make sure you are doing it for the right reasons. It sounds like you've given it some thought, but don't rush a decision this important.



Your mom will probably be hurt a little bit, but hopefully with time she'll understand that your happiness is the most important thing.