Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?

I have a almost 2 year old baby and would like to get our previously agreed upon custody agreement changed so I can have sole custody. My ex husband and I can't agree on many things and I want to be able to have the say on how my daughter is raised. I will try to work with him but if we get in situations where we can't agree I would like to have the final say. After I sent stuff to him to try to force him into giving me sole custody he turned around and filed for full custody for himself. He has more against him than I do b/c he cheated on me and then left me for her. He also didn't see our baby for a few months while we were going through the first custody dispute and I can prove that I would let him come see the baby whenever he wanted but he just couldn't take her. He is trying to say he isn't comfortable around me b/c I ask questions, mainly about my daughter. He now gets her overnight every two weeks and for a hour once a week. I would like to change to no overnights until she is older b/c she can't talk and tell me what is going on there so I worry a lot. How can I get sole custody? I can prove he's a liar b/c he lied when he was having a affair and he lied about it so whats to say he isn't lying about other things.I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?i think you should consider what is best for your child, not what is simply easiest for you. one night every two weeks and an hour and week is more than reasonable, and its surely a good thing for your daughter to spend some time with her father. think of how you would feel if your ex husband tried to take your child away from you completely... its a heartbreaking and cruel thing to do.I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?Tell the court that you have such a firm grasp on the situation and on parenting that you ask strangers over the internet for their help. That always impresses a judge.I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?First off, cheating on you will not affect his custody one bit.

Second, you do NOT OWN YOUR CHILD. You are legally entitled to exactly as much right to the baby as he is and unless he is unfit you will not get sole anything.



People like you shouldn't have children.I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?Its not up to you. Its up to the judge.



Him being a %26quot;liar%26quot; isn't enough because damn near everyone is a liar. All you can do is make him look as horrible as possible. But understand that he will be doing the same thing to you and in the end you BOTH look like immature unfit loser parents.



Good luck.I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?I wouldn't be comfortable around you either. You sound like a control freak. Unless he presents a threat to your daughter, he has every right to be around her and have a say in how she is raised. What has he done to make you think overnights are a bad thing? You're using her as a pawn because you're bitter he cheated on you...get over it and think of your daughter. She deserves a daddy in her life.I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?You two are being childish and treating your child as some sort of commodity. I think the set up you have is pretty good. That child deserves to have as much time as possible with both parents. It doesn't sound like you have any reason other than being vengeful over his infidelity to want to take overnights away from him. Leave your child out of your dispute. It's not fair to the child.



When deciding who gets custody they are not going to care that he lied to you, that he cheated on you, that's irrelevant. He might actually have a shot at getting your child you only have an edge because the child already lives with you. When fathers actually want custody and there isn't anything that would make them unfit they have a good shot at getting it. The reason women end up with custody more than men is because fathers often do not want custody. So unless there is a REAL reason why you'd make a better parent than him, you might want to think twice about starting a war.





You had a child with this man now you have to deal with the fact that decisions on how your child is raised will be shared with him. That is his child too.I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?Why are women so F!#%ing vengeful?



Let the man see his kid a few days a month. I strongly dislike seeing cases like this.

The guy wants to be a part of the kids life and because you are so butt hurt you couldn't keep him you are using the kid to get back at him. He has every right to see HIS child as you do.



Besides, if you made an agreement you should stick with it. Show you are better than him by actually sticking with the terms of the agreement (unlike what he did when he cheated, giving all us guys a bad name.)I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?The judge concern what %26quot;Best for Child%26quot;, even your baby can't tell people what's her feeling, however, try to don't fight in front of her between you and him coz she will feel hard at the middle for you both.

You'd better to talk or find a lawyer coz your case being complicated. And hope take care of yourself and your daughter in healthy always even although now in a hard time.I want sole custody of my baby, how can I make sure I get it?The fact that he cheated on you has nothing to do with his qualities as a father, and no court would make a decision based on that alone. If anything, you are making yourself look like a slightly unhinged, vindictive shrew who is out to punish her ex and doesn't mind using an innocent child to do it. You need to grow up in a hurry if you plan on being a mature role model for your daughter before she's grown up. In the meantime, I believe it's in her best interest to have her father in her life as much as possible. He may have cheated on you in the past, but he definitely sounds like the only stable influence in your daughter's life at the moment. Again, I reiterate, grow up.