Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I get a custody order changed due to concerns about child welfare?

How can I get a custody order changed due to concerns about child welfare?

My child is 1 yr's old and three months ago I went to court and they sent us to mediation i have always had fear's that her father is unfit to take care of her( He has limited use of his arm and litteraly can not bend it very far) From day one he was in and out of her life going from getting married to someone a month before my daughter was born and within six months they are seperated becasue he feels she is not a good person and now he has his third child with her. He is now with another girl whom I find out yesterday is a child abuser becasue they found drugs in her childs systom when he was born. I only agreed to the joint if he moved back from another city and everyone is saying nm is a joint custody state and the judge wants to see some type of stability blah blah blah on several ocasions ppl say my child does not sleep at night and crys alot i have witnessed how filthy she is and how when she is left alone with her dad she becomes irratable and screams kicking him and pushing her self from him. Her diaper wet to the point is maid my shirt wet from holding her and her sitting on the ground in the dirt crying when i arrived then he gets out of his car to pick her up because I was there CYFD was called on him and they tood 6 days to make contact with my child then another 4 days to do a home visit in which time he cleaned the house. I have dates times the works of things that has happened since my daughter was born but lawyer says i cant use anything from before I signed the custody agreement. Since I signed the agreement her dad started triping and deciding when he would bring her back and its like its his needs not hers he had his girlfriend the child abuser bring my child home to me at 10:00 at night and within thrity min of her being with me I noticed a spider bit on her that was infected they had her for 7 hours prior to me getting her and noticed she said what looked like crap in her diaper but why wouldnt she flip her over to clean her and she said well i dont sit and examine her everytime she comes over. She also had that night in the car with her her three girls and her son with only one car seat and her son also needs to be in a car seat so which child was in the car seat. Also in the vehicle they only have one seat belt that does not work and i have made a comment to her that the kids was asleep on the door and she said o well the seat belt dont work. Or my daughter would be brought home still wearing long sleve clothes in 90 degree weather when his girlfriend had a tank top on and even one time i went to pick her up and she still hand a long sleeve shirlt on and a jacket. After the spider bit insodence he had her in his care and was supposed to take her to the dr and failed to do that. I reschedualed the apt for a day when I had her. My attorney which im second guessing weath or not he should be my attorney says I dont have enough to go on. before i signed the custody paper her dad got into an accident with four ppl in a truck with no ins or reg and two of whom were children his girlfriends kids and he was not even sited for child indangerment cyfd wont do anything and he just keeps getting away with everything like he is this great person. In nm its a non provention state which means she has to be really really hurt for them to do anything they cant provent what we all see can happen. He cant take care of her and he is not even putting ppl in her life who are fit and proper ppl he is still married and is moving in with this new girl whom he plans to marry and she is still on probation from the child abuse charge.

How can i get sole custdoay with suporvised vists if they wont do suporvised i want his rights taken away.

Please Help!How can I get a custody order changed due to concerns about child welfare?Go back to court or call CPS and have them re-evaluate the situation-