Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Changing Custody after u file?

I recently filed for a divorve without a lawyer. but now i am stuck, you see he abused me once and i left, i did not call the police, stupid me, i still wanted to be fair 50/50 custody of our 2 year old, he does not think he did any thing wrong and is going to protest for full custody in spite me, I am just throwing around the idea of changing and fighting for full because he is also throwing parties in the house while my son is there. 1. how would i change the paperwork that is filled to requesting full custody%26gt; 2. how would or should i go about getting the police involved when i know he is throwing parties and drinking around my son during his time?(could they do anything)?Changing Custody after u file?Sounds like u may need to call a lawyer, I went threw the same thing, but I got a lawyer. Sometimes if u call one they will talk with u for free and let u know what all u need to do. As for throwing the parties yes when u know he is throwing one and ur child is there, Call the police at that time, let them know ur 2 year old is over there and U dont think its safe. They can do something about it and it will look bad in court on his case. If he does anymore abuse then u need to call the police no holding back. Good luck to you!

Please answer my question.....





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtYB9eVJGx6rr_p.ZcjomMjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091028022824AAr2z74
  • punk hair
  • black hair styles
  •