Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How would i be able to change custody of myself {age 13}?

just a lil curiousHow would i be able to change custody of myself {age 13}?This is not your decision until you are %26quot;of age%26quot; which in most countries (or States) is 18.How would i be able to change custody of myself {age 13}?Unfortunately you can't officially change custody from one parent to the other. It will be something that has to be determined in court and by your parents. But if you really are serious I would sit down and talk with your parents, both of them, and tell them how you feel. I know it is hard telling one parent you don't want to live with them but you can do it. Also, during any custody hearing a judge may ask your input since you are over 12 years old. But the key is to be honest with your parents.
  • rodents
  • 4how can i get my ex back
  •