Monday, September 19, 2011

Full custody/name change ect.?

I broke up with my ex because he was being mentally abusive and rough with our 18 month old daughter one night when i went to visit family. He now is doing drugs and I know his mother will try to get him to get custody of her, but I have 2 witnesses who will write statements for me, and I want to change her last name back to mine. Is this enough to get full custody and how can i change her last name?Full custody/name change ect.?you need a hire an attorney before his mother hires one. Be on top of things. Get a PI to catch him with the drug use. Or call the cops on him while he is in possession.Full custody/name change ect.?All the best of luck, and I hope his filthy a*s doesn't win.

Get yourself a good attorney, I know what you mean about deadbeat dads!Full custody/name change ect.?I have no idea, but if you figure it out give me a message.



My dad's a deadbeat as well.



All the best of Luck.
  • hair cut styles
  • got a call saying
  •