Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I word this court request?

The clerk of courts called and told me I need to creat a document on %26quot;how to send the other parties there court papers%26quot; which would be done regular mail. However, I have to make the document and give it to them today. How do you word that in a professional court manner? It is on the change of custody from grandparents to the aunt....which all are in agreement. But I just need to %26quot;instruct the court on how to send the papers to the others for the court hearing%26quot; Any idea on the proper wording?



And NO I am not going to %26quot;get an attorney%26quot; or call one!!How do I word this court request?Hello Christine! I am forwarding to your email an example of %26quot;Notice of Hearing%26quot; You will be able to format your own using this.



The other answer you received is for Proof of Service not Notice of Hearing.How do I word this court request?A document which states how all parties to a court case received their copies of your document is called an Affidavit of Service or a Certificate of Service. It simply states that on a certain date you mailed the document to the parties by putting in an envelope with sufficient postage and placing the envelopes into the mailbox. You must make sure that you list all of the documents you mailed and the names and addresses of all the people that you mailed the documents to.