Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I have custody of me changed to my grandparents from my parents?

I am 16 and am emotionally unstable with my parents. How can I get my grandparents to have custody of me.How do I have custody of me changed to my grandparents from my parents?go to social services in your town and explain you situation.make sure your grand parents want to take over custody and they would have to go with you.the social worker will then do a home study and also contact your parents to get there in put on this.then the social worker will set up a court date and the judge will make a decision on the information he has received,but you will have to show proof of unstable home for all this to happen.you may also need a lawyer,but sometimes you don't.How do I have custody of me changed to my grandparents from my parents?you need to discuss this with your grandparents %26amp; make sure its ok with them, %26amp; then to see a lawyer who can help you will legalities