Monday, September 19, 2011

How to write a professional letter for a legal matter?

My husband and I are going back to court over custody of our children. Today he called to change the time that they would be at my home with me. I need to write him a letter that you have to sign for at post office. Does anyone have any advice on how to word this letter to say that I don't think it would be in the best interest of my children to take away time that they have always spent with me? He is just doing this to get back at me for taking him to court for a change in custody. The children have came to my home on Wednesday and Thursday for the past 5 years and they are with him Monday and Tuesday. We alternate weekends.



Also what is a good form of letter writing?How to write a professional letter for a legal matter?Talk to a lawyer or a paralegal to help you write the letter....the lawyer can give you legal advice but the paralegal will write what you want in the correct form..no advice but less expensive....good luck