Friday, September 23, 2011

Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?

My ex and I have moved on. We had two children. I made the monumental mistake of giving her full custody. I was ignorant of the law. I really thought this meant I paid child support, they live with her and I see them when I want to, like two days out of the week. Was I wrong!



The system is so completely screwed up. She has changed her number and will not even let me know where they live or what her number is. What can I do. I am not ready just yet for a complete custody change(how much does that cost?) But now she is telling my daughters that the new guy is they're Daddy and I am %26quot;Daddy Julian%26quot;. What should I do?????Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?I suggest you establish your parental rights ASAP. Consult a good lawyer. Better to do it now than later--- you run the risk of losing your kids completely.Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?get a lawyerWhy would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?Children's feelings are deep and they are very smart. No way is anyone going to turn them against their father. So that is one less thing you have to worry about.Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?review your divorce papres all that information should be spelled out on visitation and child support. Read and if it is not being done fairly as how it was agreed on then a trip to court is very much in your future. You can take the child issue back to court and get a determination on what is allowed or not before you sign on line again.Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?Wow, that sounds like a mess you are in. Just try and contact her and tell her that those are your children, too, and you have the right to see them and act as their father.Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?it is horrible but women are spiteful like that, i dont see how any woman can take a child from its father (unless there is validated reasoning like drugs, criminal record, doesnt care, etc.) you dont seem like that kind of person, go get a good lawyer and hit her where it hurts.Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?You first need to get a lawyer, and get this mess straightened out! Those are your children also, and as long as you love them and want them in your life, you have that right. Some of these women are just not thinking clear. They don't realize that what they are doing is hurting their children. I think that it is really sad that she has taken away your right and if you can prove that she has trained the children to call this other man daddy and you Daddy Julian I am sure that the courts will be very supportive, I am so sorry that this sick brat is doing this to you and your girls, imagine how the girls feel, they think that you gave them away!!!! You need to fix this right away and be the daddy that they need and love, and then no matter what she says, she will never be able to take away daddies girls!!! Good Luck and I will pray for you! God Bless!Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?Now that she has somebody new, it is more convenient for her (and she can now afford it) to be lazy and/or selfish and just push you out of the picture.



I assume you are not able to send child support now ... ? Don't you have caller ID...? If the children are of school age, you should have parental rights to their records.



I am hoping really hard that the original agreement was in writing and that you are named as father on the birth certificates.



Did you use a lawyer when you made the first agreement? If so, consult him/her.



If not, find a family law attorney with a good reputation, and put the whole arrangement back on the table, on the grounds that one party is not living up to their part of the agreement, alienation of affection, etc.Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?Sigh I hate to say it, but you may be in for a long fight. It sounds that your ex is being spiteful, although I have not heard both sides of the story.



I would suggest like ours you should get a lawyer.

If it has been arranged through the courts that you are allow to see your children 2 days a week or that you have to pay a set amount of child support then you have to fight it through the courts.



Otherwise in the meant time if your not under court order to pay child support you can stop that (yes I know its bad) but if she has a new man in her life and is being called daddy then he can pay for there up brining as well. And once you stopped it wouldn't be long until she contracts you.



Also as of today, I would keep a log of stuff how much you pay to her, ie keep transactions, bank statements of how much you give her each month, try not to give her cash in hand as there is no receipt of his happening and she can denile this in court. I would also note the times that you see them and the times that she was late or did not let you see them, this would be useful if you decide to take this to the courts.Why would a woman try and turn a child against it's father?Get a lawyer, you have rights.You'll fine ex spouses whether is the guy or the gal, will use their kids as pawns, as wrong as it is it happens .
  • delegates
  • how to with diagrams
  •