Friday, September 23, 2011

Please help me? Please just give me some word of advice or encouragement?

my parents are in the middle of a divorce..

my dad is so negative and unsupportive, but i love him. my mom... yuck. she's an alcoholic chain-smoker, that ignores me all the time. i'm so sick of her. i hate her. i want her out of my life.

she cheated on my dad. he pays her way too much child support that i never see. everything goes towards her. she won't let me move out because that would mean she lost all her %26quot;income%26quot;. she's about to get a %26quot;job%26quot;, so my older sister who has luckily moved out into a nice apartment, with a degree and a nice job, tried to get her to let me move in with her, and offered to take only a fourth of the child support, just to feed me and clothe me. my mom freakeddddddd outtttttt.



can she be forced to give custody to my sister? my dad cant take me in, my sister can provide a stable enviroment for me. i'm sick of getting yelled at by a drunk mother every night.. she calls me selfish, tells me i hurt her feelings so much, i should be ashamed of myself, of everything, i'm worthless.. my sister tells me to ignore it, dont believe any of it. but that doesnt make it hurt any less...



please, i beg anyone, anyone at all, just help me.. can we force the custody change? i am so tired emotionally.. i'm always scared here.. im sick of being told how worthless i am.. im starting to hurt physically because i hurt so much emotionally.



i just want sleep. like a full night of no nightmares, deep sleep. when i get stressed i'm deprived of sleep, and when i do fall asleep nightmares of my mother keep me up.

please help me?Please help me? Please just give me some word of advice or encouragement?I do not know where you are located... and, this could have a great deal to do with the prospects of being able to get free of this situation...

Also.. you do not state your age.... and, this could also be a major factor in the probabilities of you being successfully emancipated from this circumstance....



However, with the support of your sister, and your dad.... and their willingness to come forward with input on the situation that you are living in.... there is every possibility, with the right legal council and some guidance in the particulars of this matter.... that you could be successful in getting free of your mom.....



Talk the situation over with your sister and your dad.... then go to an available %26quot;free%26quot; legal councilling service.... they are situated all over the place and have no fees for listening to people's situations and giving them advice on how to proceed.....



The best of luck to you in dealing with this

and... you will survive this madness, believe me.... and, you will be a lot happier in the near future.... once all of this is behind you



鈽?////Please help me? Please just give me some word of advice or encouragement?A good PI and lawyer can work with you and your dad to get him custody.Please help me? Please just give me some word of advice or encouragement?why don't you call CPS on your mom....and they will release you to your sisterPlease help me? Please just give me some word of advice or encouragement?Talk to a school guidance counselor or your pastor. I'll pray for you. I think you will be able to get out of there. Ask your father to help you if you need an attorney. I don't see why a judge wouldn't let you live with your sister if she is over 21. If she's not 21 yet, you may be better off in a foster home. Please look into Child Protective Services in your area.Please help me? Please just give me some word of advice or encouragement?love it is ok you will be alright .You can go and live with your sister and not worry about anything .Do this tomorrow .call your sister and tell her that either you are moving in with her or moving to a foster home and that you will not take no for an answer either she helps and now or not at all .you need to get away from your mom and likely your dad they seem both messed up .you do not have to live with a drunk ever .tell your mom that your going to school in the morning then go to your sisters tell your dad and tell your school and tell the police yes the police if they don't want to listen you email me and i don't care where you live i will get you help .I lived with a drunk and i know addicts and i know oh so much of whaT you are going through right now .you are not alonePlease help me? Please just give me some word of advice or encouragement?ok sweetie y are u not going with ur Dad. Did u know that if ur Dad wants to keep u and it seems to me if ur mom is this bad he would. To protect u. than u can talk to the judge ans he would let u.

But sweetie if this is u just trying to put ur mom down because u blame her, and think if u move in with ur sis. will get u the money and not to ur mom. just remember u reap what u sew, and gotta tell u what u do to ur parents comes back to u double.So u need to make sure u tell the truth now. and I can tell u I was taught to respect my parents.. and I raised very good kids, but what kind will u raise if u r lyeing , and if u really are going through this crap and ur dad will not let u come with him ,than u can talk to a social worker who will investigate it and place u with ur Dad, Grandparent ,or maybe ur sister after seeing how she lives and all . But if they don't place with family than they can place u in foster care.I am sorry if my answer seems harish, but kids need to realize if they ie on there parents it can be bad , and if ur mom is doing this she like totally needs help.Please help me? Please just give me some word of advice or encouragement?well how old are you? can you get emancipated? have you talked to your dad about the situation? i know that you said you can't live with him but maybe he can help you get the courts to allow you to live with your sister instead.



what i would do is get your phone and record some of the things that your mom is saying to you. save them somewhere on your computer or whatever. then when she tries to deny it you have proof. also write things down like maybe how much did she drink that day, these things will help you get out of there. i'm sorry you have to deal with all of that. i hope it works out for you.