Friday, September 23, 2011

Need help with um.... my . and my custody situation?

Ok so i just go my period this morning. I i was literally having a SEVERE panic attack, because i was at my Dads house this morning. I told him i needed to get something at my moms and he understood and he let me go to my moms and she gave me some pads and took me to school. (phew)... But i rode to bus to my moms home and i REALLY don't want to go back to my dads because he's a guy and i cant tell him about these things! But now im worried because knowing how much of a stickler he is to our custody arrangement and i have a feeling he will not let me stay at my moms until my period is over... (he's also not easily persuaded) and i know if I don't come over soon (like a few hours) that he'll find some sort notion that some how my mom is not letting me come over

(ridiculous right?!)

is there any way i can stay at my moms???? i just want to get this over with! its terrible enough and my dad wants to be a jerk





ps i have tried multiple times before to change the custody arrangement and no one seems to care enough!Need help with um.... my . and my custody situation?just tell him the truth and say u will go to ur dads more next week or w/e. Just say you need a female.Need help with um.... my . and my custody situation?Calm down! It's just blood! You don't have to avoid people whenever you get your period...you don't even have to let them know that you have it.Need help with um.... my . and my custody situation?Just stay where you are..what are you gonna do go to your moms house every time you get your period.