Monday, September 19, 2011

Why won't my ex let there be peace ?

I have been split with my ex for 8 years now, although he has it in his head it's only 6 (it has been 100% 8 years with no reason for him to think anything else lived apart not seen him etc). We have 1 child together. He has moved on has been married for about 4 years now. Any chance he gets he starts up. He is ok if I ask nothing as in no questions at all on my sons behalf etc or if I do what he wants. Any other time it's on. I have done everything I can think of to keep the peace and to try to make a good situation between us for my sons benefit. He yells, intimidates, changes custody agreement to suit himself and his job (changes a lot), then threatens to file for 50% custody if I don't do what he says, hangs up, walks away. doesn't listen, refuse to deal with urgent child issue, not answer me, rude, disrespectful in front of my son, lie and say I am being abusive, yelling, outraged or whatever. Interrupts when I am talking on the phone to our son when he is at his dads and is rude. In front of my son loud as %26quot;how many times do you have to call%26quot; I am returning my sons 2 phone calls. (He is 8. I have stopped talking to him about 4 - 6 weeks ago and only txt if I have to. He sent a bs email today and I called about it as it has a direct impact on my son and will really upset him....and off he starts again accusing me of behaviour that is not true then making a drama I can't talk to you when you are behaving that way and hangs up, then follows that up with a txt i'm happy to talk to you but when you behave ......etc Does any body have any idea what is going on in this persons mind. It makes no sense to me and is so sad for my son to have a dad that behaves this way and very stressful for me.Why won't my ex let there be peace ?he's unhappy and you are the easiest thing to take his fustration out on..betcha his new marriage isn't working out and that's why.....



Ignore the nonsense and the threats....keep any spoken or written conversation calm, to the point and only about the boy...when he starts his BS you calmly say %26quot;I will continue this conversation when YOU behave, goodbye.%26quot; and hang up...gently. Do not bang the phone.



Save and print all his texts and emails.....and your responses. It is proof that the problem is him if you need to prove it is him.Why won't my ex let there be peace ?Hi.Hope your alright and your son too.Your partner an angry man?he,s just trying to hurt your feelings:-(.He,s picking on You,cause there No one else that will put up with his childish behavouir?Do whats right for You and your Son.Live a Happy Life.Dont listen to him any more!